Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Senior Pictures?!






I was privileged to be able to take a friend's senior pictures this weekend. I was extrememly intimidated, but it was good motivation for me to really learn about my camera! Anyway, after over 500 shots, I got a few good ones. For those of you who know Jamey and Kim Miller, this is their daughter, Emily. She is a beautiful woman of God and has gotten a FULL scholarship next year to play basketball at ACU! Go Emily! We can't BELIEVE she is a senior! When we moved here, she was even younger than McKenna!


4 comments:

Charlotte said...

OK. I take you up on your offer. AMAZING JOB!!!!

Kendra said...

You did GREAT!! I bet they LOVE them. I'm VERY impressed!

Rachel said...

beautiful!!!!! you should be really happy with these - they are great!

Trisha said...

Can I make an appointment? We're going to need a family Christmas picture:)