Sunday, September 28, 2008

it's time for some pictures (okay, a lot of pictures)

I just think that a blog with no pictures becomes quite BORING (unless, of course, you've got a spouse who is into haikus, but he was slacking until earlier tonight - by the way, for those of you who were anxiously awaiting a new one, he graciously supplied you with a new one following all my pictures)! So anyway, I just downloaded various pics from the last month. Gives you a little glimpse into our lives! I was going to go to bed about an hour ago. I've been a little sick with a cold and I'm feeling pretty crummy and a bit depressed (I don't know why - I'm a woman, do I need to?). My husband left over an hour ago to go find someone to talk to about Jesus down at the lake. No, I'm not joking. He invited me to come - he forgot we have 6 sleeping people here who might miss us if they woke up! :) I'm assuming that either he found someone to talk to or he's been abducted and I'll never see him again. When do you think I should worry and call the police... In case you're thinking that I'm married to the craziest, most wonderful man on the planet, I am! Never a dull moment with him around! I think I'll go to bed now!
BUT OH, WAIT! My man is home! He says that he talked to Burt and Donnetta (married 25 years) all that time. He wants me to ask you faithful blog readers to pray for them. Well, now that we know my husband is not missing, I think I'll really go to bed! :)

No comments: