Sunday, September 28, 2008

fondue anyone?

Friday p.m. we went out for Rebekah's birthday to a new place down in Sundance Square called Simply Fondue. It was pretty pricy, but the atmosphere and food were really FUN! And so was the company. We forgot to take pics at the restaurant, but we took this at 1 a.m. to document that Rebekah did turn 30! Candice (on L) and Rebekah (on R) are two of my closest buddies - we've shared a LOT of coffee, prayer, and laughs over the last couple of years! These sweet friends have challenged me to love Jesus and my family.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

what gorgeous ladies!!! sounds like a fun place to eat!!

Candice said...

Okay Ms. Brown you are not longer allowed to put any more pictures of me on any blogs, until I have this baby and no longer look like that. Understand!