Saturday, September 13, 2008

house turned upside down

My extremely sweet and generous parents decided to bless us with new carpet for our entire house! I LOVE it. I just want to stay on the floor all day! It really changes the look of our house because it's much darker, but we needed DARK for obvious reasons. Today begins the challenge of trying to put everything back together. I confess that I'm a bit overwhelmed!
I think we didn't mention that we now are owners of a minivan! Some of our friends from church needed a bigger car for their growing family (a familiar story for us :)) and we definitely didn't need two suburbans! So now Dr. Brown. This is a pretty boring post - maybe we'll get some carpet pics later.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I'd love to see a picture of your carpet, and all the other fun changes in your house! Have fun re-building!

Rachel said...

I second the pictures! I hope you were able to get some things put back into place today - for sanity's sake. Wish I could come help!