Tuesday, June 16, 2009

they made it to Amsterdam!

Hey friends,
Just wanted to let you know (esp. you mommas) that the first part of the flight went great!  I received the following email from Dr. Brown:

"Well, we made it to Amsterdam.  It was a great flight.  I found myself just wanting to stand up in the aisles and dance for joy as I just reveled in the glory of God and what He has done. Everyone did well on the flight.   I enjoyed seeing one of the boys hands sticking up in the air on take-off like he was on a roller coaster.  There where lots of whoops and lots of laughter.  We have had some good processing time together already.  We’re challenging everyone to share their faith with at least one person at each airport.  It’s fun seeing the boldness of the Mighty Men as they set an example for us.  I was hesitating trying to get up courage to talk to someone, and Alphonzo said, “Let’s go talk to them,” then walked right up to them so we could tell them about Jesus. 

Lot’s of grace so far.  Feeling tired, of course, since we somehow just missed a whole night.  It’s 8:30 am here now."


SO encouraging!  Please continue to pray for the families here at home.  I'm up at this hour because I have a child throwing up (the devil didn't waste any time with me; just so you know, this area is an intense area of fear/phobia for me)!  I'm sensing amazing grace and can TOTALLY tell everyone is praying - pray for complete healing and protection from any more illness!  Thanks so much.  I'll let you know when I hear more!


No comments: