Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No update today; just me whining! :)

I could cry for a long time right now.  No sleep is a really bad thing.  Isaac cried off and on all night last night because his mouth hurts.  He has continued to cry all day today.  He hasn't had much sleep either and has had nothing but yogurt for the last four meals.  Feel so sorry for him and there's really nothing I can do except pray and hug him a lot.  I won't go into it on the blog :) :), but let's just say I'm having a couple of not serious, but miserable health issues as well.  My sweet friend, Tiffany, just came and got my kids to go get ice cream.  The little boys are asleep.  I'm going to go lay down.  I think I've talked to RB every day since he left and today is the day that he texted me and said that he was going to bed.  No talking today.  That's when the tears started flowing.  I think I will call today "Black Tuesday."  LOL!  The good news is that I know this will probably be the only "dark" day.  And the other good news is that this sweet woman who I hardly know is bringing us dinner and I hear she is a phenomenal cook.  God is taking care of us.  The best news is that He is still really good and He knows exactly what we need.  The verse for the day:  "And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:19   "Consider it pure joy...trials of ALL kinds...."  

1 comment:

Rachel said...

is anyone bringing dinner tomorrow night? if not, sign me up! so sorry for Isaac, poor baby :( and mama too.