Wednesday, June 24, 2009

just a few more days!

I'm SOOOO ready for my hubby to be home and to hear all the amazing stories and see all the pictures/videos!  I talked to my mother-in-law last night for a while and she said that Dale keeps talking about the level of poverty he's seeing and how it's more striking than anything he's seen before (that's saying a lot because he's been a lot of places in the world).  She and one of my sisters-in-law are reading a book called The Hole in Our Gospel.  I think I'll go find it today.  Think it was written by the founder of World Vision.  I cannot wait to see how the MM's lives are being forever altered by this trip.  I'm SO thankful that this trip happened.  Really can't imagine the lasting impact it will have on the lives of those who went and on who-knows-who there.  Rita and I were laughing last night as we thought about Randy and how no one really thought he would take these boys to Africa - God is so much bigger than what we think!  Praise His name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article hit home. When I needed to go to sober living I found that these guys were caring and compassionate.