Friday, June 26, 2009

Mercy

Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever. Psalm 28:6-9

I'm so thankful for your prayers of protection for my little ones. They have not been ill, no fever at all. It's really a miracle. I can remember seeing Sarah drinking out of Malachi's cup at least a dozen times while we were at the lake, thinking he was teething, no clue he had Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. As the scripture says, "my heart leaps for joy" because of His great mercy.

No comments: