Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Malachi

My sweet neglected Malachi.  Honestly, he has a bit too much freedom sometimes because there is only one of me and six of my delightful little blessings!  Today I found him standing on top of the kitchen table where he had just dumped the entire contents of the salt shaker all over the place.  He proceeded to play in it, spreading it everywhere.  Our table has lots of little cracks and grooves in it.  They're all full of salt and the dust buster is dead in one of our cars.  Oh well, a little salt never hurt anyone.  If we run out, we can dig in the cracks.  This whole event was disappointing, I must say, in light of how the rest of my morning was going.  McKenna took pictures of the whole thing, but I haven't downloaded those yet.  I'm too lazy to move my behind off this couch to go find the camera, etc. so you'll have to wait on those.  Why is it that 15-month-olds decide that everything is a toy except the toys?!!  It's a good thing God made him so incredibly cute!
This boy really enjoys being a boy and playing in the dirt (and mud).  Things got a little out of control with the siblings in the above photo.

What?  Was I not supposed to help myself to some ice cream?!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Hello, Luke Jr!! Wow - he's growing up! TOO cute for words. Salt and all. And mud, too.