Thursday, August 20, 2009

Piper Joy

I love sitting here feeling this little girl doing somersaults in my belly.  I haven't been taking much time to really marvel at the fact that there is another little person living in there (and she'll be here in around 12 weeks)!!  Sometimes I'm overwhelmed when I look at my children.  Isaac wasn't "planned", but then there was Malachi who escaped the vasectomy that we cancelled and then just never got around to rescheduling.  I tell him all the time that I'm so glad he's here and that Piper wouldn't be coming if it weren't for his life!  I still am just BLOWN AWAY every time I  really start thinking about this whole scenario...it is profound and beautiful and so Jesus.  By the way, if you happened to read last night's blog and prayed that the funk would go away, thanks.  It was pretty much gone today.  We leave in less than 48 hours for Blue Mountain Beach!!  Hopefully, I"ll be posting some really fun pics during the next week!  Of course, NONE of them will be of me in a swimsuit - THAT would NOT be an attractive sight!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Have a great vacation, my friend! I can't wait to meet little Piper Joy either - amazing. Hey, I meant to tell you - I read the Brown family blog where McKenna wrote a little bit to you guys...she "sounded" SO like YOU. She's growing up! Great writer, and a lot like her mama at that age, maybe? love you

Rachel said...

you are awesome and I love you! :) thanks for out time together this past week. I cant wait to hear all about how your vacation goes. Its going to be good!!!