Tuesday, August 4, 2009

are these cute boys or WHAT?

I've been planning on taking a pic to blow up poster size for the boys room for probably a year now.  Although not perfect, I think this one is the winner.  I'm going to put a favorite scripture for them at the bottom.  Aren't they cute?  They're all sleeping in the same room now.  Malachi is thinking he is quite the big boy - maybe it has something to do with that belly...
I was attempting to get the boys on the same level with the baby, but the baby decided to copy his brothers.  
I mean, really, he looks pregnant!  Too much ice cream this summer??  :)  LOL!  This whole little photo session (which lasted all of 10 minutes) was a hoot!
These guys sure do love their little brother (and he thinks they're pretty cool too).

4 comments:

allison brown said...

these pictures are so cute! all the boys looks so big!
Allison

Kendra said...

CUTE! I mean, seriously CUTE.

Melissa said...

Adorable doesn't even describe it. How I wish they were here in Midland. I would want to keep them every minute that I was off work. I love your kids.

Unknown said...

What a cute picture to hang in their room!