Saturday, August 29, 2009

a few pics from the beach

Okay, I should REALLY be in bed right now due to the fact that I've only slept about 3 hours or less in the past 36 hours, but I just can't go without posting a few of our beach pics for those of you who are not my facebook friends!  :)  We left Florida in the ugly gray van yesterday about 2:30 p.m. and arrived in Fort Worth at 4 :30 a.m. today.  Malachi did NOT perform according to our plan that he sleep deeply in the car for most of the 14-hour trip, so you would think that he would have been out until at least 9 a.m. or so today.  No such luck.  He was yelling his morning "MA!" at 7:15 a.m.  Yes, he calls me "MA".  Kind of makes me feel like we've gone back in time to Little House on the Prairie or something....Anyway!  More later about how this was the best family vacation we've ever had.  Here are some pics!
buried in the sand and panicking!
Look Mom, I've got a sand crab!
I mean, really, are there any cuter kids on the planet?!  Please note that Malachi's mid-section is substantially larger than his three-year-old brother's!!
they caught these hermit crabs in the beach "hood" under a bridge
we enjoyed our dusk beach adventures

No comments: