Tuesday, May 26, 2009

great movie

We watched this new movie last p.m. called Faith Like Potatoes. GREAT movie! SO encouraging to your faith! I will say, though, that the friend who recommended it didn't tell me about one fairly graphic death scene (involving a little boy) that I would say your kids should NOT see (when the farmer gets on the tractor with his niece and nephew, fast forward if your kids are watching - I really regretted that my kids saw it. It was pretty hard on them because it reminded them or the recent death of Connor, their cousin). It allowed us to have some good conversations with them, but they had trouble sleeping that night.
Other than that, it was a great family movie and a true story - you've got to watch the documentary at the end.
Off to start another day with my kids home!

No comments: