Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Days of Grace

I was reminded of where I got the title to this blog yesterday. Graham Cooke did this "talk" called the "Nature of God" several years ago. The woman who discipled me when we first moved to the Metroplex (mighty woman of God who changed my life!!) had me listen to it often. As I listened to it again this a.m., I realized again that listening to these words of truth played a role in getting me to Como. I just love God. I love how He uses seemingly small things or experiences to make such a huge impact in our lives. Anyway, here are the YouTube links - there are two parts and they're only about 20 minutes total. It's worth it to take 20 minutes and listen! You'll see where I got the title "Days of Grace." May you have deep revelation of the goodness of God today!

2 comments:

hbrown said...

There are no more good days or bad days, just days of grace! My dear friend, Amy Ryburn, shared the Nature of God with me several years ago and I will never forget hearing it for the first time. It truly changed how I viewed God and since then have listened to it so many times. He is so GOOD! Definitely worth taking 20 minutes out of your day to listen, you will only be blessed!!!

Anonymous said...

Im not quite done with the first part but in tears and so thankful you posted this. thank you friend, theres a lot I need to hear .... security is not in what He is doing, but in who He is .....love it.

Rachel L