Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thoughts on my wife

Recently I had the opportunity to spend the day with 6 of my children without the loving presence of their mother. She had Piper (the 5 month old) with her. I noticed it was difficult. They are all great kids, but physically managing 6 kids proved to be a bit of a challenge. This is not profound, mind you, but I just felt the need to honor this woman who not only takes care of me, but cares for 7 children on an almost constant basis. Whenever I have spent a day caring for the kids, it seems appropriate for me to get a long nap or something similarly restful. I have no doubt that when Anda finishes her stent as a mother there will be a good nap waiting for her in heaven. :)
Randy

1 comment:

Mama Brown said...

I just love you for being willing to give me breaks! (and for so many other reasons)!!