Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Malachi and Moriah

Malachi somehow hoisted himself into the kitchen sink. We're not sure why.
I know it looks like we beat the boy, but that is his mother's lipstick which he artfully applied to himself. We don't know why. It was her good lipstick. The kind that lasts for weeks. We washed it, but it didn't really help much. It will make for a memorable family Easter picture.
Normally I don't brag as a father, but I just felt compelled to share that Moriah scored two goals in the 2nd soccer game of her life. She is loving soccer, and we're enjoying watching her play. Isn't she cute?

Randy

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh my. That boy!

Please tell Moriah I'm proud of her! Success is a great feeling, even in little girl soccer!

Charlotte said...

Way to go MO MO!!