Tuesday, July 21, 2009

just one more thing...

I just have one more thing to write about my husband.  He was worried that he was "tooting his own horn" in his post from earlier today.  I hope no one interpreted it that way because that was definitely not how it was intended.  It truly is AMAZING to see how the power of God transforms people and works supernaturally in them to do what they could never do on their own - that is what has happened to him!  It's beautiful.  But what I just have to say is that I was sitting there on that pew on Sunday listening to him preach and I thought I was going to burst I was so in love with him.  I just sat there feeling sorry for anyone who wasn't married to my man!  ;0  God truly has done amazing things in our marriage!!  May He get ALL the glory!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Randy and Anda, I went to the baseball game and sat with Rita and Dale and the Prudes. Your mom was telling us about church and she just kept talking and talking about how amazing it was at church on Sunday and how proud she was of Randy. I haven't seen her that excited about church in quite a while. It was neat watching and listening to her. She is so proud of you. Proud of you both. She really loved that church. And God does get the glory. LOVE YALL.

Rachel said...

it didnt come off that way at all. its a beautiful story of transormation!

Charlotte said...

impossible. randy is not a horn tooter. :)

April Cogburn said...

It didn't sound at all like he was tooting his own horn. I wish I could have been there to hear him preach.

Jenn said...

Randy is definitely NOT a horn tooter, maybe a tooter, but NOT a horn tooter...