Sunday, February 15, 2009

birthdays and Valentine's Day

These pics are posted in the wrong order, but oh well! This is our family Valentine's Day dinner on our new kitchen table! My parents gave us a longer table for our anniversary and we are SO thankful! I know it's a terrible pic, but fun memories!
Malachi, like all my other children (except Luke), despised getting birthday cake on his fingers. We took the obligatory pictures and then saved him from his misery.
We celebrated Malachi's first birthday with my parents this weekend. Here are my four handsome men! What a blessed woman I am!!
My little guy is not so little anymore! He turned one on Feb 4th.
He was pretty proud of himself for climbing into the dishwasher - such a big helper...

2 comments:

Trisha said...

You have some pretty precious Valentines there! I hope you all had a good day together. I love seeing your pictures! Sadly, I'm just now realizing that I didn't take a single picture of our festivities! Love you!

Charlotte said...

Love the table...how fun! Can't wait to sit at that new table soon!