Thursday, December 4, 2008

moriah quote

There have been many memorable Moriah quotes, but I really enjoyed this one today. We were in the middle of yet another battle about getting dressed (it only lasted about 45 minutes) and somewhere in the middle of it she says "If I had a dandelion, I'd wish that you weren't my mother." It still makes me laugh out loud to even read it. Those are some fightin' words right there! Love that girl. I think I'll take some pics of her tomorrow and post them - she's so fun to photograph and it helps to look at cute pictures! Ha!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aunt Anda
I had so mach fun riding on the plane with your kids. They are all precious. And you've gotta love Moriah. That girl could make a wall laugh. She also seems like she is really smart and witty too. I love being with y'all and wish we could see each other more often. See y'all at new years!!
Love
Allison

Mama Brown said...

Dear Allison,
Ditto! I told Uncle Randy after we were with you guys how much I love hanging out and talking with you! You are such a blessing!

love you,
Aunt Anda

Charlotte said...

I love me some Mo MO!

Melissa said...

Anda, Mo Mo just makes me laugh. She can be so serious with her thoughts and yet so funny. I wish you could have seen her and Uncle Tod carrying on the other night at grandmas. Tod can get her going and he seems to eat that up, as much as she does. I can't wait for their next trip to grandmas. Until then, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas together. Melissa.

Trisha said...

That girl! I'm so glad you are writing this stuff down. It will be fun to read back to her someday...

Love you all!

Rachel said...

That girl is TOO much! ha! What an awesome leader she will be in the kingdom of God when you are done with her righteousness training! :)