Thursday, October 28, 2010

large family...

(This is actually Anda writing): So I bought this book called "Large Family Logistics" hoping to get some helpful little hints for running the show around here. One of my kids sees the title and says "What? Is that book about how to have a large family?" A couple of the olders start giggling as I say "No...." And he says, "Oh yeah, y'all already know how to do that!" More giggles from the more informed of my offspring and the mama who can't suppress the laughter anymore. I love these kids!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Cute new look on your blog! And I sure love your kiddos! They are so funny!

Have a great weekend! Love you!

Ben said...

Thanks for the info. It can be really hard getting help for addiction. I was looking for los angeles treatment and found many useful resources on the web.