Saturday, March 21, 2009

I cannot even write about yet - I think some inner healing may be necessary before I can.  But let me just tell you that we were supposed to leave for our trip on Wednesday around 8:30 a.m. and return today around 7 p.m.  We finally got out of town around 11 a.m. on Wednesday and returned on Thursday p.m. at midnight.  It started raining and we chickened out on staying to see whether or not it would continue.  (In case you're wondering, it was about a 6 hour drive with a baby who doesn't have a big love of traveling.)  Lots of crying and actual lamenting on the part of our sweet children.  We all had to grieve, mourn, and recover yesterday.  I think we're starting to crawl out of our sad hole today....  I'll post the few pics we got later.  :(

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! Sorry it rained. That can't have been fun. You are SuperWoman.

Kendra said...

Ok, I feel bad that I'm giggling right now. For your sake and your sweet kids, and even for Randy, who was giddy about going . .I apologize for my giggles. May your home be blessed with healing as you start back to routine this week! Love you!!