Sunday, March 15, 2009

great link

My sister-in-law told me about this blog and the latest entry is SO good - made me laugh! http://www.raisingfive.com/

And I also must add one little detail that my husband failed to blog about last p.m. There were some floor/toilet repairs going on in the boys' bathroom yesterday and so the toilet brush was out in the middle of the floor (instead of behind the toilet where it usually resides). Randy and the boys looked up and Isaac was sticking his tongue out and beginning to LICK the toilet brush (i almost can't even write this without gagging). Josiah was running through the house in a towel screaming as my husband comes out holding the brush, laughing. Sigh. Three-year-old boys. Only God can understand that mind!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I wish you wouldn't have told the Issac story. Put some toothpaste and any other kind of mouth germ killer in there that you can find. One tube of toothpasted won't be enough.

Melissa said...

Sorry, I meant toothpaste. I recommend more than one tube for this one.

Melissa said...

Okay, if I read this right (you can tell I am worried about this one)he did not actually lick the brush but had his tongue out. I know Randy is a doctor, but those germs jump so even if his tongue was just out of his mouth and not on that brush, I think it will still require five or six tubes of toothpaste. Rita does not trust me on this one, I am sure, but those germs have a mind of their own and they jump better than Mitch jumps those hurdles. SO get some toothpaste and other household cleaner that won't make him sick in there. Don't worry, I am sort kidding. Only two tubes. This makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Not sure I can compete with the plunger......but Avery's favorite thing to do as a young toddler was to lick the bottom of her shoe? I can remember taking her shoes off everytime I put her in her car seat, so she wouldn't lick them and I remember saying to her "Don't lick your shoe!" Never would have thought I would have to say that as a mommy!
Renee Earl

Charlotte said...

Well, at least he didn't roll his poop around in a dump truck.