Saturday, June 26, 2010

Monday was an awesome first clinic - at least for me. Dad got to pray for a lot of people, Luke got to help count pills, and I got to love on a lot of little kids.




Luke helped out a lot - in the pharmacy, taking pictures for the doctors, and playing with kids.


I got lots of special souvenirs after passing out crayons and index cards.

I met this girl named Vanessa who's also twelve. She spoke a little English and she and I hung out all day. It was really nice having someone my age there.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

McKenna, I love your pictures and especially your commentary! You have a wonderful way with words. What a beautiful spirit God is growing in you! I'm really glad you got to go with your dad to Haiti! (although we missed getting to see you in Midland!)