Tuesday, July 20, 2010

so much to write about...but it's 11 p.m!!!

I have no time to write. I rarely even complete a thought during the day, so thinking that I could possibly write a complete sentence is almost foolish. And since I'm extremely sleep deprived, I think that it would be foolishness for me to stay up one second longer to write on this blog. But for those of you who actually still check it occassionally, just know that I think whole blog posts multiple times during the day and perhaps at some point I may have a good 45 minutes to create a post. Until then, here is one picture...
My man has become what some might call obsessed with biking. RB, my oldest boys, and the Connally men rode the Trinity Trail to a Cats game a few nights ago, watched the game from a hill, and then rode home around 10:30 p.m! A great memory with the Connallys who will be moving in a couple of weeks. :(

And here's my one last thought about a revelation from Holy Spirit earlier this evening at our Como Bible study. In regard to the story of Jesus feeding 5000 people with 2 fish and 5 loaves, He KNOWS that all we have to bring to Him is very, very little as He's telling us to feed His sheep. He KNOWS!!! He just wants us to give Him all we have (which, again, I must say, doesn't feel like very much...because it's NOT). Then we can watch Him multiply it beyond our wildest imagination! I get messed up because I really start to believe that if I just try in my own power/strength to feed the masses, then somehow I can pull it off. Doesn't take long to realize that to think I can do anything apart from Him is utter CRAZINESS!! He knows our own resources are limited...and He knows His are limitLESS!! Love it when I sense His nearness. Good night!

2 comments:

April Cogburn said...

I love reading your posts. They always inspire, encourage, challenge and uplift me. They get me thinking. Once in a while they give me a good laugh. Keep them coming.

Trisha said...

Love it all!